- Approximating solution structure of the Weighted Sentence Alignment problem with Renesa Nizamee, arXiv:1409.2433 [cs.CL], 2014 journal version submitted.
- "Mining Circuit Lower Bound Proofs for Meta-Algorithms", with Ruiwen Chen, Valentine Kabanets, Ronen Shaltiel, David Zuckerman, CCC'14, pp. 262-273 journal version to appear in Computational Complexity journal
- Glider mission planning using generic solvers with Tamkin Khan Avi, Adam Murphy, Richard Bajona, Kenneth Collingwood, Melissa Reid. Journal of Ocean Technology 2:19, 2014, pp. 47-67.
- Approximating optimal solution structure with edit distance and its applications with Renesa Nizamee, CiE'14 informal proceedings
- Compression of Boolean Functions with Valentine Kabanets, ECCC report TR13-024, 2013
- Expressing vs. proving: relating forms of complexity in logic , Journal of Logic and Computation 22(2)), 2012, pp. 267-280.
- Model expansion and the expressiveness of FO(ID) and other logics with Yongmei Liu, David G. Mitchell and Eugenia Ternovska, LPAR-17 (2010), LNCS6397, pp. 447-458. An earlier version appeared as SFU tech. report TR2007-29
- "An Axiomatic Approach to Algebrization",Russell Impagliazzo, Valentine Kabanets, Antonina Kolokolova, STOC'09, pp. 695-704
- Many facets of complexity in logic, invited paper for CiE'08, LNCS 5028, pp. 316-325.
- Complexity of expanding a finite structure and related tasks with Yongmei Liu, David G. Mitchell and Eugenia Ternovska, LCC'06
- "Closure properties of weak systems of bounded arithmetic", CSL'05, LNCS 3634, pp. 369-383.
- My PhD thesis (errata)
- "A second-order theory for NL" with Stephen Cook, LICS 2004, pp. 398-407
"A second-order system for polytime
reasoning based on Gradel's theorem" with Stephen Cook, APAL 124: 193-231, 2003
A conference version of the APAL 2003 paper, LICS 2001
- My Masters thesis