- The formula sheet for the final exam has been posted on D2L under “Final Exam Formula Sheet”.
- Some sample questions covering the post-midterm exam materials have been posted on D2L under “Final Exam Materials”.
- All notes for the course have now been posted.
- I will have office hours this week from 12:00 – 1:00 on Friday, 4 August and next week from 1:00 – 3:00 on Tuesday, 8 August. But I may also be available at other times. Just send me a mail to arrange a time.
- The final exam is on Thursday, Aug 10, 9:00am – 11:30am in EN-1052.
Download the code and start your solutions, but note that the required packages are not yet installed in the lab.
Parts 5 and 6 of the “Localization” topic have been added.
See Presentation and Project page.
Note that previously posted notes on visual feature extraction have been removed.