Kids class on Saturday May 20 is cancelled.
Teen/cadet class on Saturday May 20 is going ahead.
Adult/Senior class on Monday May 22 is cancelled.
Regular class schedule resumes on Wednesday May 24.
Gradings will be taking place over the next few weeks.
Classes CANCELLED on Saturday April 29 due to an Aikido clinic at the dojo and the NLJA Provincial tournament in Gander.
A few news items from MUN Judo Club.
- Congratulations to Judy Howse who was the big winner of our first Easter Basket draw on Wednesday April 12. Many thanks to Judy and Terri Lynn Martin for very ably organizing the ticket sales and the wonderful prize. And of course thanks to all who supported the club with this fund raising activity. Funds raised will be used to help with travel to upcoming judo competitions and training camps.
- Classes will go ahead on the regular schedule on Saturday April 15 and Monday April 17.
On behalf of MUN Judo we wish you all a safe and happy Easter!
Here are some news items from MUN Judo Club.
- For those who ordered them, club jackets and hoodies will be available for pickup tonight Thursday April 6 at 6:30 PM at the dojo or Saturday April 8 at 11:30 AM. Payment in full for the clothing must be received before clothing is released.
- All tickets and money for the Easter Basket draw must be returned by Monday, April 10 at the latest. The basket draw will take place on Wednesday April 12 at the dojo at 7:30 PM.
- Last chance for anyone interested in participating in the NLJA Provincial Judo Tournament in Gander at the end of April to notify Maurice Sheppard (email@example.com ) . The club will assist with funding for travel and accommodation costs. Exact details to be announced once we know exactly how many people are interested in going to Gander. ***Important note that this tournament is required for anyone who is interested in trying out for the 2019 Canada Winter Games Judo team.***
Classes are CANCELLED Saturday April 1 due to the weather.