Computer Science 690B:
Research Methods in Computer Science II
- Home pages for previous offerings of this course:
- On-line resources:
- Software tools
- Graduate thesis templates
- Graduate student life
- Research life
- Suggested Viewing (Films/Documentaries)
Thanks are extended to Don Craig, Ranjeet Kumar, Johan Kwisthout, Navid Shekoufa, and Krishnamurthy Vidyasankar for helping to compile the resource links above.
- March 1
- Due date for Assignment #2 extended to Friday, March 24. (11:50am)
- Student presentations will held on Wednesday, March 17 and Monday, March 20.
There will be 3 presentations in each lecture-slot with 16 minutes maximum
for the presentation, 3 minutes for questions, and 1 minute for set-up of the following
presentation. The evaluation scheme for these presentations is given here.
- September 29, 2:40pm
Open for business!
Created: September 29, 2016
Last Modified: April 17, 2017