- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class UnknownException
- extends SystemException
The org.omg.CORBA.portable.UnknownException is used for reporting
unknown exceptions between ties and ORBs and between ORBs and stubs.
It provides a Java representation of an UNKNOWN system exception
that has an UnknownExceptionInfo service context.
If the CORBA system exception org.omg.CORBA.portable.UnknownException
is thrown, then the stub does one of the following:
(1) Translates it to org.omg.CORBA.UNKNOWN.
(2) Translates it to the nested exception that the UnknownException contains.
(3) Passes it on directly to the user.
A throwable--the original exception that was wrapped in a CORBA
public Throwable originalEx
- A throwable--the original exception that was wrapped in a CORBA
public UnknownException(Throwable ex)
- Constructs an UnknownException object.
ex - a Throwable object--to be wrapped in this exception.
Submit a bug or feature
For further API reference and developer documentation, see Java 2 SDK SE Developer Documentation. That documentation contains more detailed, developer-targeted descriptions, with conceptual overviews, definitions of terms, workarounds, and working code examples.
Copyright 2004 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. Use is subject to license terms. Also see the documentation redistribution policy.